99.5+% C60 Fullerene Powder 1 gram
99.5+% C60 Fullerene Powder 1 gram
99.5+% C60 Fullerene Powder 1 gram
99.5+% C60 Fullerene Powder 1 gram
99.5+% C60 Fullerene Powder 1 gram

99.5+% C60 Fullerene Powder 1 gram

Regular price $ 129.49 USD

Research grade 1 gram of nitrogen vacuum oven dried (99.5%+) carbon 60 [the rest of 0.5% is mainly C70 (safe), much less Oxidised-C60 and less "high fullerenes" (generally known to be safe), and the solvent trace does not exceed 0.05%]. One must comprehend how small is the amount of toxic material compared to what you and I are daily exposed to! The benefits FAR outweigh any risks.

Our company is an innovative producer and supplier of fullerenes in Europe.

Application areas:
Research and development; paintwork materials; electronics; cosmetology; composite and polymeric materials; automotive industry; coatings; powder metallurgy; lubricants

  • Produced by professional laboratory
  • Quality controlled to ensure highest standards
  • Each gram is supplied in individual amber vial
  • Please see provided image of Certificate of Assessment (COA) 
  •  

    Do not inhale. Store tightly closed in dry, closed space without light.