Note: all grams are shipped in same jar unless otherwise requested
[ BUY 10g. GET 10% OFF ]
[ ASK US FOR 100g AT 25% OFF ]
Research grade 1 gram of 99.9%+ carbon 60; the remaining 0.09% (or less) is safe C70, and NO DANGEROUS SOLVENTS! .
The company is a well known producer and supplier of fullerenes.
Application areas:Research and development; paintwork materials; electronics; cosmetology; composite and polymeric materials; automotive industry; coatings; powder metallurgy; lubricants
Do not inhale. Store tightly closed in dry, closed space without light.