99.9+% (No Solvent) C60 Fullerene Powder 1 gram
99.9+% (No Solvent) C60 Fullerene Powder 1 gram
99.9+% (No Solvent) C60 Fullerene Powder 1 gram
99.9+% (No Solvent) C60 Fullerene Powder 1 gram
99.9+% (No Solvent) C60 Fullerene Powder 1 gram

99.9+% (No Solvent) C60 Fullerene Powder 1 gram

Regular price $ 149.97 USD

Research grade 1 gram of 99.9%+ carbon 60; the remaining 0.1% (or less) is safe C70, and NO DANGEROUS SOLVENTS! . 

Our company is an innovative producer and supplier of fullerenes in Europe.

Application areas:
Research and development; paintwork materials; electronics; cosmetology; composite and polymeric materials; automotive industry; coatings; powder metallurgy; lubricants

 

  • Produced by professional laboratory
  • Quality controlled to ensure highest standards
  • Each gram is supplied in individual amber vial
  • Please see provided image of Certificate of Assessment (COA) 
  •  

    Do not inhale. Store tightly closed in dry, closed space without light.